dinsdag 27 september 2011

My scrappy days

Hi everyone,

I know that I'm giving a blog overload but inspiration keeps going.. I'm almost done with my
vacation-photo-scrapbooking-book :) These two below are my new creations from Monday evening.

These are pictures from another trip in Turkey. When it was dinner we could eat near a river in a very exotic environment. We wanted to swim until we just sipped our toes in the water -> It was ice cold!!



A few days later we made another boat trip where we saw the caves in Alanya's mountains.


Thanks for stopping by
xxx
Ellen

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Great layouts! Thank you so much for lovely comments on my blog

    G xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hoi hoi Ellen!
    hoe gaat 't? Met mij gaat 't prima :-)
    Leuke scraps alweer. Mijn blog begint ook stilaan vorm te krijgen, ookal ben 'k nog niet helemaal tevreden. Maar dat ben 'k haast nooit *lol*

    Knuff
    BabyEvelyne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen