zondag 26 februari 2012

Berlin

Hi,

It's a long time ago know,... but I had really no time, now I finnaly begun scrapbooking again :).
I went in January to Berlin. It was fun, cheap and beautiful and I had so mutch fun with these girls... It was even that great, I want to go back sometime!!


With my last page I joined the new competition on screen 2 scrap. Because I thought it was fun to do something with 10 pictures. So this is what I made of it:

1. Black background: I bought a black page with some figures on that I really like!
2. Hearts: many hearts are on the page. I punched out some hearts and gave it a dimension by folding it.
3. I used 10 pictures from the lovely Berlin !!

Bye bye,
Next week I show you a picture of my birthday party :D 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I love this layout Ellen, especially the hearts - they make your page pop really well. Thanks for joining the challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really appreciate your different take on the challenge, using the small pictures along the bottom is really effective. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, this is delightful. I love that you have some memorabilia inside an envelope on the page. I too like to include this sort of thing in my travel/holiday pages.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Excellent LO, love that envelope filled with memorabilia Ellen & all your fun photos. Thank you for playing along with us at FS2S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a great layout! Love the idea of the envelope filled with mementos! Thanks for playing along this month at FS2S! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the small pic along the bottom of your page, it looks great! Great to incorporate an envelope for all your bits and pieces! Thanks for joining in again at FS2S :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Cute layout! Love the placement of your photos & how you included the envelope! Love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen