donderdag 19 april 2012

Fairytale

 Hello,

This time I was inspired by from screen 2 scrap. I really loved the new competition, so I made time for it.

This is what I did with the 'rules':
1. Ad some bling bling: I used some rhinestones and glitter flowers :)
2. Ad a fairytale themed title: Happily ever after is my title (wiii I love it!).
3. Journaling and photograph as to be in this theme. The photo's are romantic and my little journaling tells that I hope the romance will stay forever.







Bye!
Ellen

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Very sweet layout with sweet embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining in at FS2S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well done Ellen! I love your overlapping photos and your banner is fab! Thanks for joining in this month at FS2S. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Heel mooi Ellen ;-) Hoe gaat 't nog met je?

    Knuff Evelyne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a great layout! Really like all the little touches you have on here. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great layout Ellen! I love every aspect of it. Thanks for joining us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a beautiful group of photos Ellen! Such a wonderful page, with such a great title. Thank you for joining us at FS2S!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous page, great colour choices and a beautiful assortment of photos. Thanks for playing along at FS2S this month! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen