maandag 15 oktober 2012

Photography lessons


Do you recognize the feeling; having a reflex photo camera,
but you don't really know how to use it? 
Then I got a solution.


Although I have my camera for a long time, I still don't know how to use it.
 I was a little scared to mess around the 
camera. I always wanted to go to a
photography class, but I never did... 
 On  twopeasinabucket I found awesome
lesson to learn taking  
better  photo's with your reflex camera. I printed out all
 the lessons. 
Now I really want to play with the camera. Hopefully I can
make more beautifully pictures afterwards!!

Here you can find all pdf's of lessons "how to take pictures":
Lesson 1 <<click>>                Lesson 7 <<click>>
Lesson 2 <<click>>                Lesson 8 <<click>>
Lesson 3 <<click>>                Lesson 9 <<click>>
Lesson 4 <<click>>               Lesson 10 <<click>>
Lesson 5 <<click>>               Lesson 11 <<click>>
Lesson 6 <<click>>               Lesson 12 <<click>>

These lessons where found at twopeasinabucket



I'm in process of the lessons, and I'm amazed of it. 
So get started and enjoy!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten