zondag 31 augustus 2014

How is the weather - 3x4 and 4x6 cards


MSS
   ENG: This will be already the last project with the My Style Stamp, stamp set from this month. Since it's a project life stamp set, I went and made me some 4x3 and 4x6 cards.

NL:
Dit zal alweer mijn laatste projectje zijn voor deze maand met de My Style Stamps. Graag toon ik aan jullie mijn project life kaartjes die ik hiermee maakte.

ENG: The set is so versatile you can make some different project life cards with it. The first I used on a b-day card for my mommy & I thought the thermometer fitted perfectly on the project life card talking about the weather from Egypt.

NL: Ik wilde jullie op deze foto tonen  dat de set is zo verschillende is, dat je er heel uiteenlopende kaartjes mee kan maken. Het eerste op de foto is een kaartje dat ik maakte voor mijn moeder haar verjaardag (volgende Woensdag). & natuurlijk paste die thermometer pefect op het project life kaartje om uit te leggen hoe warm het wel was in Egypte.

I see you next week on Thursday :).
Ik zie jullie volgdende week terug op donderdag :)

SUPPLIES:

1 opmerking: