zaterdag 27 september 2014

Last My Style Stamps project(s)...

ENG: Today is the release day for the new halloween stamp sets from My Style Stamps, so it's time to show you my last project for Nicole (the owner). As you can see in the video I made a banner, but that's not all...

NL: Vandaag komen de nieuwe Halloween stempelsets van My Style Stamps uit. Het is dus tijd om mijn laatste project te laten zien. Zoals je kunt zien in de video die ik maakte, maakte ik een banner, maar dat is niet alles ...
MSSENG: Because this is my last month for the My Style Stamps design team, I wanted to make an extra project. I thought it was super cool to sprinkle some ink on the moon (inspired by Jennifer McGuire). I hope you had a lot pleasure by watching my little projects, I will miss My Style Stamps!

NL:
Omdat dit mijn laatste maand van My Style Stamps design team is, wilde ik toch een extra project maken. Ik vond het super tof om de maan met inkt te besprenkelen (geïnspireerd door Jennifer McGuire). Ik hoop dat jullie evenveel plezier beleefden met te kijken naar mijn projectjes, ik zal  My Style Stamps,het missen!
SUPPLIES:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten