zondag 31 mei 2015

HAPPY NEWS

If you follow me on my other social media you probably know it already, I can finally share... I'll be a guest designer for Some Odd Girl!! YAY!!!  *Als je me volgt op andere sociale media weet je het waarschijnlijk al, maar ik kan eindelijk vertellen dat... Ik een guest designer ben voor Some Odd Gir!! YAY!!!


I'm super excited, and you'll get to see a lot amazing projects from me the coming next months. This Monday you will see already the first project :).  * Ik ben super enthousiast, en je krijgt een heleboel fantastische projecten van mij te zien de komende maanden. Deze maandag kan je alvast het eerste project verwachten :).

9 opmerkingen:

  1. bravo!!! You are just amazing and they are lucky to have you!!! Amazing cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wohhoo - huge congrats girl! Your cards are some of my faves and I am so stinking happy to be working with you! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome creations Ellen! I love each and every one of them, but I am extremely partial to the fox most of all, he is just heart-melting!!! <3 <3 I am so happy for you!! Hugs! Your friend, Nina <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Congrats on your guest design spot! Look forward to seeing your guest design projects! I'm sure those projects will be just as fabulous as the ones I seen previously! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hoi hoi

    van harte gefeliciteerd wat leuk maar ik begrijp het helemaal. je bent een topper.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. oh my these are SOG fabulous.. congrats on guest designing.. Kristy is super awesome and a great friend. :) you will love it..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congrats on your GD gig, your colouring is amazing and these cards are so much fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Congratulations, Ellen! What wonderful news! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen