maandag 24 augustus 2015

Movie Monday

Today I gladly welcome you to my first Movie Monday video for Some Odd Girl. I made a card showing you the Odd-land, where fairy tales come alive at night.... but today I'll show you how to make an extra long scene card.     * Vandaag verwelkom ik jullie graag op mijn eerste Film maandag Video van Some Odd Girl. Ik maakte een kaart die het Odd-land toont waar sprookjes tot leven komen 's nachts hihi....  vandaag zal ik je laten zien hoe je een extra lange scene kaart maakt.

 I mixed digital stamps  ("Pretty Unicorn" and "Daydream Fairy") with clear stamps ("Umbrella Gwen" and "Gwen in Bloom" [retired]) to make the scene complete.     * Ik gemengd digitale stempels ("Pretty Unicorn" en "Daydream Fairy") met clear stempels ("Umbrella Gwen" en "Gwen in Bloom" [niet meer in omloop]) om de scène compleet te maken.


 In the video I show you step by step, how I made this "creamy" - euh - DREAMY! card (hihi).   * In de video laat ik je stap voor stap zien, hoe ik dit "romige" - euh - DROMERIG! kaartje maakte (hihi).


What are your favorite fairy tale Some Odd Girl images to use on a card like this?  We would love to hear your ideas!  Leave a comment below or come on over to the Facebook community and share it with us there.     * Wat is je favoriete sprookjes afbeelding van Some Odd Girl om op dit soort kaartjes te gebruiken? Ik zou graag jullie ideeën horen! Laat een reactie hieronder achter of kom naar de Facebook community en deel het met ons daar.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg leuk gedaan, Ellen! Echt gaaf.
    Groetjes, Trees

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. helemaal top ellen
    super gedaan
    ik doe je het niet na hoor

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Omg!!! Ellen, I know I said this before but golly girl your card is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! I love the dreamy sky and that unicorn makes me want to swoon!!! ������ and I love watching your video too, it's so much fun seeing you create things.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen