woensdag 9 september 2015

Texture

Hello sweethearts! Today I like to show you how you can use the My Style Stamps "Prickly" stamp set to make a scene. For this card I first started with making an embossed card base. Further I colored the cactus and gave him some texture with my copic colorless blender and putted the banner on top.     * Hallo schatjes! Vandaag wil ik graag laten zien hoe je de My Style Stamps "Prickly"stempel set kan gebruiken om een scène te maken. Voor deze kaart ben ik eerst begonnen met het maken van een reliëf-kaart basis. verder kleurde ik de cactus het en gaf hem textuur met mijn copic kleurloos blender en lijmde de banner er bovenop.


I finished the card with My Style Stamps sequins and a Lawn Fawn fox.      * Ik maakte de kaart af met My Style Stamps pailletten en een vos van Lawn Fawn.

Thank you for the sweet comments on my entry to the Some Odd Girl design team!!    * Bedankt voor de lieve berichtjes voor mijn toetreding tot de Some Odd Girl design team!!



http://www.mystylestamps.com/product-p/halloweensequins.htmhttp://www.mystylestamps.com/product-p/prickly.htm
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.be/2015/09/lawnscaping-challenge-texture-sponsored.html http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-stamptember-stamp-it-challenge-and-blog-hop/

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh Ellen, this card is so cute! <3 I love the little fox. :)
    Have a nice day, xo Julia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hoi hoi

    wat een schat van een kaart heb je weer gemaakt
    en wat ziet het er mooi uit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hoi hoi

    wat een schat van een kaart heb je weer gemaakt
    en wat ziet het er mooi uit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. EEEK! I just LOVE THIS! Cute happy squeal! So very adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. well done Ellen! This made me smile! So adorable

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een super leuke kaart is dit, Ellen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous card Ellen! The image is super cute and I love the pretty sequins.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. SO sweet!! Your coloring is gorgeous!:) Adorable scene!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een leuke kaart !
    Liefs ☆ Sarah ☆

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I fell in love with this card when you published it... so what a marvellous surprise to receive it as a sweet happy mail from you !!!!!! I am so proud to have it on my desk !! Thank you so much Ellen !!! Your cards become more and more stunning, thank you for sharing your talent !! Have a great day !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen