woensdag 26 juli 2017

You Are Amazing

Hello there, today I like to share another card made with the "Little Isis Relaxing" a stamp I illustrated for Whimsy Stamps.                * Hallo daar, vandaag wil ik nog een kaart delen met de "Little Isis Relaxing" stempel set die ik voor Whimsy Stamps heb geïllustreerd.

I really love the words from he "You Are" stamp set; the elegant words they goe perfectly with my cat and the beautiful flowers in her hair.                * Ik hou echt van de woorden van de "You Are" stempel set; De elegante woorden gaan perfect met mijn poes en de mooie bloemen in haar haar.


If you made a card with this or an other stamp set illustrated by me, please let me know. I would love to see it.                * Als je een kaart hebt gemaakt met deze of een andere stempel set die door mij geïllustreerd is, laat het me zeker weten. Ik zou het leuk vinden om te zien!
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says/

1 opmerking: