maandag 9 oktober 2017

Back From America: Michaels Haul

As you followed me on instagram, you probably knew I was a month in America for my vacation. It was an amazing trip; I saw a lot of pretty places, friendly people and my best crafty friend Nina-Marie... It was so much fun to be able to see her for a few days on the trip. Nina-Marie is really as adorable as you would expect, we had a wonderfull time. We did some whale watching, a helicopter trip and so much more. It was very painfull to leave too...                * Als je me op instagram hebt gevolgd, wist je waarschijnlijk dat ik een maand in Amerika was voor mijn vakantie. Het was een geweldige reis; Ik zag veel mooie plekken, vriendelijke mensen en mijn beste creatieve vriendin Nina-Marie ontmoet... Het was zo leuk om haar een paar dagen op de reis te kunnen zien. Nina-Marie is echt super vriendelijk zoals je zou verwachten, we hadden een geweldige tijd. We hebben wat walvissen gezien, een helikoptervlucht gedaan en nog veel meer. Het was dus ook erg jammer om te vertrekken ...

 Of course, as you can see on the picture, we also did visit Michaels (a super big craft store). Below I have a little post with all the things I bought.                * Natuurlijk, zoals je op de foto kunt zien, hebben we ook Michaels bezocht (een super grote knutsel winkel). Hieronder heb ik een klein berichtje met alle dingen die ik heb gekocht.

1. A silicone holder: I’m so glad I found this for my "Fuse Tool".                * 1. Een siliconen houder: Ik ben zo blij dat ik dit heb gevonden voor mijn "Fuse Tool".
2. Spellbinders diamond: this is such an easy and great tool for dies that are hanging around your craft table. This diamond is magnetic so it attracts all the dies that are on your craft table.                * 2. Spellbinders diamant: dit is zo'n makkelijk en geweldig gereedschap voor matrijzen die rondslingeren op de tafel. Deze diamant is magnetisch, zodat het alle snijmallen aantrekt die op je werktafel liggen.
3. Spatula’s and faom brush: I really didn’t want to pay a lot for spatula’s and these where only 1$ really cheap!                * 3. Spatels en foam brush: Ik wilde niet echt veel betalen voor spatels en deze waren slechts 1$ echt goedkoop!
4. Sizix adhesive masks. I really was looking for a bigger size of masking paper.                * 4. Sizix adhesive masks. Ik was echt op zoek naar een groter formaat van maskerend papier.
5. Banners; this was just something that I saw and thought it would be fun to make something with.                * 5. Banners; Dit was gewoon iets dat ik zag hangen en ik vond het meteen leuk om iets mee te maken.
6. Hangers and clips: I’m so excited to use it with the banners or make something to display some cards I receive from friends.                * 6. Hangers en clips: Ik ben zo enthousiast om deze met de banners te gebruiken of om iets te maken om kaartjes die ik van vrienden krijg te tonen.
7. Thim Holtzs clock: I was so happy when I saw that clock. I was looking for that thing for a long time, I really want to make small scenes for Halloween, Christmas, valentine,... in the clock.                * 7. Thim Holtzs klok: Ik was zo blij toen ik die klok zag. Ik was al zo lang op zoek naar dat ding, ik wil echt kleine scènes maken voor Halloween, Kerstmis, Valentijn, ... in die klok.
8. Spectrum Noir glitter brush pens: I’m so curious how these work in comparison in the "Wink Of Stella brush".                * 8.  Spectrum Noir glitter brush pens: Ik ben zo benieuwd om deze te vergelijken met "Wink Of Stella brush".
9. Blue Glitter pen: Nina said I need one haha...                * 9. Blue Glitter pen: Nina zei dat ik een haha ​​nodig had hihi...


11. Different Party bags: I just like these and these where inexpensive.                * 11. Verschillende feestzakjes: Ik hou van zulke zakjes en deze waren goedkoop
12. Some letter stickers from American Crafts (Eric and Fitzgerald thickers); just because I could.                * 12. Enkele scrapbookstickers van American Crafts (Eric and Fitzgerald thickers); gewoon omdat het kon.
13. Felt in a variety of colors; I couldn’t find cheap, pretty and easy to cut true felt in my country. I’m so excited to try to cut in these pretty colors.                * 13. Vilt in verscheidenheid aan kleuren; ik vond nooit mooi, goedkoop, en makkelijk te snijden vilt. Ik ben zo enthousiast om deze kleurtjes te proberen.

I also bought and got some halloween things as gift from Nina-Marie. I will show that in an other post later this month. See you on Wednesday!.                * Ik heb ook wat halloween dingen gekregen als cadeau van Nina-Marie en gekocht. Dat zal dat later in deze maand laten zien. Tot woensdag!
 

1 opmerking:

  1. oh how great!
    I hope you bring home lots gooodies!
    I want one day go there!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen