dinsdag 7 september 2021

Yummy Birthday Card

#newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #handmadecard #cardmaking #stamping #birthdaycard #nnd #card #cardmaking #handmade #stampset #dieset #paperart #hobby #drawing #copicmarkers #copicciao #copiccoloring #NewtonsCupcakestampSet #birthdaycard

Hello creative friends. Today I have a festive card made for Newton's Nook Design.                      * Hallo creatieve vrienden. Vandaag heb ik een feestelijke kaart gemaakt voor Newton's Nook Design.

Below you can find step by step a photo tutorial.                      * Hieronder vind je stap voor stap een foto tutorial.

#newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #handmadecard #cardmaking #stamping #birthdaycard #nnd #card #cardmaking #handmade #stampset #dieset #paperart #hobby #drawing #copicmarkers #copicciao #copiccoloring #NewtonsCupcakestampSet #birthdaycard

1. First I collored the image with copic markers:                      * Eerst heb ik de afbeelding ingekleurd met copic markers:

  • Cupcake/cupcake: R22, R32, RV21, RV00
  • Cupcake Wrapper/cupcake verpakking: YR07, YR15, Y35, Y15
  • Had/feesthoedje: RV09, RV04, RV63, RV23 + BG15, BG11, BG10
  • Cherry/kersen: G19, G05, YG07, YG01 + R39, R37,R35
  • Cat/poes: W07, W05, W04, W02, W01

2. I did cut out the largest frame on the frames and flags die set and cut a circle out of colored velum. Next I used the Plaid stencil to make a pattern. I only used one of the layers twice (with an other color) instead of 1 time. (Distress Ink: Milled Lavender, Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry).                      * Ik heb het grootse kader van de "frames en flags" stansset en een cirkel uit gekleurd velum gesneden. Vervolgens heb ik de "Plaid" sjabloon gebruikt om een ​​patroon te maken.  Een van de lagen gebruikte ik 2 keer (met een andere kleur) in plaats van 1 keer. (Distress ink: gemalen lavendel, geperste limonade en geplukte framboos).

3. As last step I sniped the sentiment in two parts and stemped it on two banners with white embossing powder. The bigest is from the banner trio set.                      * 3. Als laatste stap heb ik de tekst in twee delen geknipt en met wit embossingpoeder op twee banners gestempeld. De grootste komt uit de banner trio set.

#newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #handmadecard #cardmaking #stamping #birthdaycard #nnd #card #cardmaking #handmade #stampset #dieset #paperart #hobby #drawing #copicmarkers #copicciao #copiccoloring #NewtonsCupcakestampSet #birthdaycard

I hope you liked this card. Tomorrow I have more creative inspiration, stay tuned for that.                      * Ik hoop dat je deze kaart leuk vond. Morgen heb ik meer creatieve inspiratie, stay tuned for that!



    

1 opmerking: