maandag 28 november 2022

Fall Sublimation Keychain


Hello everyone, today I would like to show you another Cricut project. I made a keychain with my sublimation printer.                       * Hallo iedereen, vandaag toon ik jullie graag nog eens een Cricut projectje. Ik maakte namelijk een leuke sleutelhanger met mijn sublimatie printer.


I started with several illustrations and positioned them until I was satisfied. I added the text "Farrem Dick" which means "Beautiful Woman" in Antwerp.                       * Met verschillende illustraties ging ik aan het werk en positioneerde ik hen tot ik tevreden was. Ik zette het tekstje "Farrem Dick" erbij wat in het Antwerps "Mooie Vrouw" betekend. 


On the back I used a digital paper and layered my logo on top.                       * Op de achterkant gebruikte ik een digitaal papier en kleefde mijn logo erop.

 

1 opmerking: