maandag 17 april 2023

Cute Sloth Bag


Happy Monday!! From now on I will bring each week some Monday Motivation with inspiration for Carlijn Design.                        * Vrolijke maandag!! Vanaf nu zal ik elke week wat Maandagse Motivatie met inspiratie brengen voor Carlijn Design.

Today I like to show the a little gift bag made with the three new die sets I showed last week. I made a lovely sloth ("Hugs-A-Lot" set) sleeping in an umbrella ("Rainy Days" set) and the bow is the butterfly from the "Garden Accessoires" set.                        * Vandaag laat ik graag het kleine cadeauzakje zien dat is gemaakt met de drie nieuwe stanssets die ik vorige week heb laten zien. Ik heb een koddige luiaard ("Hugs-A-Lot"-set) gemaakt die in een paraplu slaapt ("Rainy Days"-set) en het strikje is de vlinder uit de "Garden Accessories"-set.


I think it's super adorable!! It's so lovely that Jocelijne is back, I'm a big fan of all the new sets; What is your favorite item of the release?                        * Ik vind het superschattig!! Het is zo fijn dat Jocelijne er weer is, ik ben een grote fan van alle nieuwe setjes; Wat is je favoriete item van de release?


      

1 opmerking: