zondag 19 augustus 2012

20 five years old


This weeks layout is inspired by the august challenge from "from screen to scrap".
I used the
Karen Williams Sketch and this is how I interpreted it:

OriginalNow

Here are my photo's of the page...



This page is about my boyfriend's birthday party.  I wanted to use this topic, because the challenge went out of the celebration of their site. My boyfriend and I went with his and my family to a camping. When I snapped these two pictures it was raining outside, that's what makes the page a little funny (a celebration in rain, there are happier things than that).


PS.: Happy birthday with your 3 year old site shazza!!


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Well done Ellen, I love your interpretation of Karens sketch. Great photo of the boyfriend eating B/day cake! Thanks for the birthday wishes, its great that you could join in and help us celebrate this month :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice interpretation. Such an interesting way to do a title.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great LO & I love how you interpreted karens sketch :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a terrific page you have done Ellen. It's simple but really effective. Well done.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love these photos Ellen! Perfect for this birthday special at FS2S, & great how you have used the sketch for yourself! Thanks for playing along with us!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen