vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Haul

I won some money with playing along with some challenges on YouTube. Yesturday the mailman delivered my package, I bought with the money. Jeej something to look forward to when I finally done with my examinations (24th of july).* Ik won een beetje geld door mee te doen aan enkele competities op YouTube.Gisteren kreeg ik eindelijk mijn lang verwacht pakje met de spulletjes die ik bestelde.Eindelijk heb ik iets om naar uit te kijken na mijn examens (24ste juni), joepie!!

Crate Paper

I really wanted the pier collection at the first minute I saw it. I'm so in love with Crate Paper's collections. I got the ephemera pack, the chipboards and tree papers :). *Ik wou the Pier collectie al vanaf de moment dat ik het voor het eerst zag. Ik ben echt een fan van de Crate Paper collecties. Ik heb eindelijk motieven, de kartonnen motieven en drie papieren :)

American Crafts                                      My Minds Eyes

I bought some other materials too. If you want to see them better, click on the picture then he becomes bigger. *Ik heb ook andere spulletjes gekocht. Als je het beter wil bekijken, klik dan even op de foto, zodat die vergroot.


I can't wait to try them out!! *Ik kan niet wachten om het uit te proberen!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten