maandag 5 september 2016

Guest Post For Newton's Nook Desing #1

Hello crafty friends!! Today I'm super excited and honored to show the kick of my guest month by Newtons Nook Designs! I really love their stamps, so I'm extremely happy to be their guest this month *big YAY*.              * Hallo creatievelingen!! Vandaag ben ik super enthousiast en vereerd om de start van mijn gast maand bij Newtons Nook Designs te laten zien! Ik hou echt van hun stempels, dus ik ben dan ook mega blij om hun gast te zijn deze maand *grote YAY *.

The first project is a decor item/cake topper. Here’s a sneak peek of the project that I am sharing at the Newton's Nook blog:              * Het eerste project is een decoratief item of cake topper. Hier is een sneak peek van het project dat ik op de Newton's Nook blog deel:


On the blog I also explain how to make it, so be sure to stop by the Newton's Nook blog and check it out!              * Op de blog leg ik ook uit hoe ik het maakte, dus het is zeker de moeite om eens naar de Newton's Nook blog te kijk!
http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/newton-unwinds/ http://www.newtonsnookdesigns.com/newtons-holiday-mischief/

3 opmerkingen: