zondag 20 november 2016

Christmas Decoration Idea

It's Sunday and that's my guest day at Make It Crafty. Today I like to share a little decor piece I made with the "Christmas Word" and "Shooting Stars Rectangle" chipboard.                 * Het is zondag en dat is mijn gast dag bij Make It Crafty. Vandaag toon ik graag een klein decorstuk dat ik gemaakt heb met de "Christmas Word" en "Shooting Stars Rectangle" houten sierstukjes.


First I made a background with distress ink and splatters water, white ink and blue glitter ink. After that I placed my frame and the felt dear shape on the paper. Then I colored the top "Christmas Word" in with a black Copic Maker (number 100) and gave it also some glitter. Unfortunately you can't really see the glitter on the picture. As last I placed a phrase from a stamp at the bottom of the frame.                 * Eerste maakte ik een achtergrond met distress inkt en spatten water, witte inkt en blauwe glitter inkt. Daarna plaatste ik mijn frame op het papier. Dan kleurde ik de top "Christmas Word" in met een zwarte Copic Maker (nummer 100) en gaf het ook een beetje glitter. Helaas kun je niet echt de glitter zien op de foto. Als laatste stempelde ik een zin van een stempel onderaan in het frame.


Don't you think these chipboards are super pretty & detailed??! I love how the frame looks now.                  *Vinden jullie deze houten sierstukje niet super mooi en gedetailleerd??!! Ik hou ervan hoe het frame er nu uit ziet!

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/shooting-stars-rectangle-frame.html http://www.makeitcrafty.com/christmas-word-chipboard.html

2 opmerkingen: