maandag 25 september 2023

Halloween Ice Cream


I’ve been having a lot of fun making these ice cream cards. I've shared animal, summer and winter ice creams and now Halloween popcicles.                        * Ik heb met veel plezier deze ijskaartjes gemaakt. Ik heb dieren-, zomer- en winterijsjes gedeeld en nu Halloween-ijsjes.


With this card I also share inspiration for the Carlijn Design challenge, which you can participate in the Facebook group.                        * Met dit kaartje deel ik ook inspiratie voor de Carlijn Design challenge, die je kan meedoen in de Facebookgroep.


I used the ice creams from the "Popsicle Smiles" together with the "Let's Party!" dies. For the sprinkles on the ice creams I used "Happy Snailmail", "Gnome set 2 Party" and "Bloemetje". The pumpkins come from other sets.                        * Ik gebruikte de ijsjes van de "Popsicle Smiles" samen met de "Let's Party!" snijmallen. Voor de sprinkels op de ijsjes gebruikte ik "Happy Snailmail", "Gnome set 2 Feest" en "Bloemetje". De pompoentjes komen van een andere sets.


Because I gave the ice cream the colors of a candy corn, I think I might as well us it a candy corn! You get this idea for free 😉.                        * Doordat ik het ijsje de kleuren gaf van een candycorn, besefte ik dat ik er evengoed een candycorn van kan maken! Je krijgt dit idee er dus gratis bij 😉.


Of course I also want to make a third ice cream, which I finally attached to a tag "Mini Slimline tags".                        * Natuurlijk wil ik ook een derde ijsje maken, dat ik uiteindelijk bevestigde op een tag "Mini Slimline tags".


Hopefully you will also participate, it is still possible until the end of September. I am already curious about your work.                        * Hopelijk doen jullie ook mee, het kan nog tot eind september. Ik ben alvast benieuwd naar jullie werk.


     

2 opmerkingen: