vrijdag 23 oktober 2015

Color Challenge Newton's Nook Design

newtons naptime
Hello my friends!! Today I like to show you my first Newton's Nook card and ohh, I'm in love with their stamps. I need more money, so I could buy all their stamps haha. Anyway they now have a challenge based on a white, pink, teal, blue Christmas cookie. Now I thought to combine both (the Christmas theme and the color combination).        *Hallo vrienden!! Vandaag laat ik je mijn eerste Newton's Nook kaart zien en ooh, ik ben verliefd op hun stempels. Ik wou dat ik meer geld had zodat, al hun stempels kon kopen haha. Hoe dan ook hebben ze nu een uitdaging gebaseerd op een wit, roos, appelblauzeegroen en blauw kerstmis koekje. Nu dacht ik dat het leuk was om beide (het kerst thema  en de kleurencombinatie) te combineren.
newtons naptime
Newton is sitting very cozy on his pillows in front on the window and outside it's snowing.
What do you think? Isn't he adorbs?       * Newton zit lekker knus op zijn kussens voor het raam en buiten sneeuwt het. Wat denk jij? Is hij niet schattig?
http://www.newtonsnookblog.com/2015/10/inky-paws-challenge-26-color-challenge.html

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I love the scene you created here! You colored the kitty so beautifully!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is super cute Ellen! I totally adore the scene and you used the color combo perfectly!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtig kaartje, Ellen!! Leuke scène die je hebt samengesteld! En de kleuren zijn zoals gewoonlijk vrolijk en levendig. Mooi gedaan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is adorable! I love your coloring and the added little pink cheeks on the kitty! The window scene is a perfect place for that cat to nap in front of! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. super cute!!! Love your fussy cuts and the coloring is great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen