My top 3 picutes of the vacation are:
The view on the mountains in de morning while walking
(7a clock). Unfortunately we only walked 3 stages, because we
encountered a record of rainwater.
The inhabitants of Corse bury people in family graves, I think
it's a nice way of remembering your siblings.
After walking we just enjoyed the nature and sun from the
I told you about the questions I had to answer during my vacation.
See you later!
Here they are:
- What are you reading right now? Trotter, to see what we are going to do tomorrow
- What's the best part of today? Getting the train to Vizzavona (GR 20), with beautiful mountain views.
- What is my mission today? survive the first stage and hold the motivation for the next day
- What was the last restaurant you went to? Just before we went on vacation and I'm missing this (the food is iewk potato and beans and meat as e stew).
- Today was tough because? We had no breakfast and we only walked in the rain and wind.
- Was today typical? (Why or why not?) We stopped the GR20 because of the rain and we only hiked down of the mountain.
- Write down something that inspired you today. To arrive in Bonafacio, it immidiatly gave a vacation-feeling; seeing the sun!
- On a scale of one to ten, how was your food? 10/10 In the morning, egg with bacon (yammii). In the afternoon a baguette with some cheese (like a real Frenchman) and in the evening Salmon with a salad
- What can you smell right now? Fresh melon (Yum)
- What's your favorite accessory? The trunk of the car we use as chair because we don't have one.
- Today you lost... the attraction of the mosquitoes (I am full of mosquito bites, I hope it stopped by an insect spray)
- How happy are you? Medium happy, there is nothing cultural in Corse, but the beautiful nature makes things good.
- What was peaceful today? the view of the rocky cliffs from the pool.
- What was the most unique moment of the vacation? The last day of the GR20, amazing view of the mountains (see picture 1)
See you later!